A good game for younger teens. Ask several volunteers to agree to be “Wise Sages” for the evening. Ask them to dress up (optional) and wait in several different rooms in your facility. The farther apart the Sages are the better. Next, prepare a sheet for each youth that has questions that only a “Sage” […]
Would You Rather Questions for Kids
Below you will find 10 good would you rather questions for kids:
- Would you rather have cookies or have French fries?
- Would you rather be good at sports or get good grades?
- Would you rather help clean up after dinner or help set the table before dinner?
- Would you rather get […]
Hardest Would You Rather Questions
Below are 15 of the most difficult would you rather questions:
- Would you rather live one life that lasts 1,000 years or live 10 lives that last 100 years each?
- Would you rather use eye drops made of vinegar or toilet paper made from sandpaper?
- Would […]